Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

USDJPY, “US Dollar vs. Japanese Yen”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I think that the USD/JPY asset would renew its maximum.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vlad

Vlad

The pair USD/JPY is moving in a downward direction, that stopped near the support level of 116.695, which does not let the price down, but there is no upward corrections from it. Therefore, we are waiting for breakthrough of this level with the nearest goal - the level of support 116.121
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vlad

Vlad

Now H1 shows that the currency pair USD/JPY is trading around the support level of 117.41 and the lower border of the trading channel, trying to overcome these barriers. But the indicators currently point to the possibility of buying the pair to the resistance levels of 117.89 and 118.15. Selling the pair to the support level 117.15 is considered below the trading channel

Vlad

Vlad

Retest of 123.00 level failed, and the pair is traded above this level, so purchase made the last week is still relevant, I think the first aim should be 123.80 and then on successful tests, I consider it important to re-enter and to put the goal on the level of 125.00

Vlad

Vlad

The pair has worked out the profit at the moment after reaching the highs, it has to update the lows, so based on this idea, I will open a sell order from the current prices to the level of 123.00. Perhaps the pair will go further down, and I will consider a buy position at those levels

Vlad

Vlad

USD/JPY is currently traded near the upper border of the descending trading channel between the resistance levels 120.70 and 120.96 and support levels 120.28 and 120.02. Indicators are now in overboughtness territory, indicating that the pair shall be sold to the levels of support, and you can search an entry point to Buy. If the pair exceeds the upper border, it is worth considering the possibility of buying to resistance levels.

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

22.09.2015 18:33 GMT+1 - USD/JPY Intraday: under pressure.

Pivot: 120.55

Our preference: Short positions below 120.55 with targets @ 119.7 & 119.35 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 120.55 look for further upside with 120.75 & 121 as targets.

Comment: The RSI lacks upward momentum.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

Vlad

Vlad

USD / JPY pair is being traded at the lower border of the rising channel and is in flat between the resistance level around 119.18 and 119.57 support levels and 118.78 and 118.39. Crossing of the lower border of the channel will be the sign of decline, then you should consider selling. You can Buy on bounce from border of the channel.

Vlad

Vlad

The pair has slightly slowed down in anticipation of release of thekey US data. Trend and unequivocally bullish market, but resistance 125.00 is very strong. Good US statistics will direct the pair to break 125.00 and updateo of High to the area of ​​126.00. Bad statistics, on the contrary, will move the price down to 123.00 and 123.50. Tactics remains the same, we will be buying at the bottom, meanwhile out of the market.

Vlad

Vlad

The growth stopped, so there is will be a flat, I guess. The 123.50 support level is strong, so, you had better not sell before its breaking. I gonna sell from level. Risky traders can sell the pair with the course objectives in the range of 123.90-123.60.

Vlad

Vlad

The pair returned to the previous level on weekends. I may as well open a long position. I guess bulls still have enough power. The next resistance level is 123.15.

Vlad

Vlad

US dollar rose slightly against the Japanese yen, testing the resistance at 119.40. However, to it could not continue to grow, and again came down under pressure to support near 118.90. Thus, there is a big risk of falling down.

13USDJPY, “US Dollar vs. Japanese Yen” Empty USDJPY, “US Dollar vs. Japanese Yen” Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:06 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Candlesticks Analysis

At the H4 chart of USD JPY, a sideways correction within the uptrend continues. The closest Window is a support level. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm a descending correction.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum