Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Trade Forex

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Why Trade Forex Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:55 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

The future is coming quickly upon us; very soon millions will be on the Internet trading foreign currency. Forex trading is gaining momentum now, as the word goes out that is a SAFE market to trade in.
The major reasons why Forex trading is catching on to the individual trader are Safety, Liquidity, Trade when you wish, guaranteed stop losses, and it’s fun.

You do not have to sit in front of your computer all day long to trade the Forex, although once you see the power of Forex trading you might want to. Our teaching methods will show you the correct entry and exit points. All you have to do is glance at the charts occasionally to see if correct entry point is approaching, and if it is then get in on the trade. We will even show you how to leave your computer and have your trade be closed automatically at the level that you wish.

Everything you need to trade in the Forex market will be provided to you. You will be able to participate in the trading seminars, listen and watch experienced traders in our system live to your computer.
The world is getting more complex, but getting smaller at the same time. The Internet has made information accessible to anyone on the planet. We urge you to educate yourself in the techniques of 1st Forex trading academy, as it is already becoming the best way to increase your income from your own computer.

Don’t be the one that says, «Forex, I could have been in that.» It’s time for 1st Forex Trading Academy to teach you how to make money with money. After all, when you boil it down, that is what currency trading really is.
Forex fits into your trading plan than gets started. Don’t be surprised that you can use various trading vehicles in the world of Forex.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

2Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Advantage of Forex Currency Trading Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:59 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Foreign Exchange trading (also called Forex, FX, or currency trading) describes trading in the many currencies of the world. It is the largest and least regulated market providing the greatest liquidity to investors. Daily volume in the currency markets is around $1.6 trillion. By comparison, the NYSE daily volume averages $25 billion a day.
The spot Forex market is the most liquid. Spot, meaning that trades are settled within two banking days. There is no central exchange of physical location. Trading takes place over-the-counter, 24-hours a day directly between the two telephones and computer.

Participants in Forex include central banks, corporations, individual investors and speculators, and hedge funds. With the advent of electronic trading platforms, self-directed investors and smaller financial firms now have access to the same liquidity as larger market participants.
Trading, or speculation, makes up 95% of the daily volume. The other 5% of daily volume consists of governments and commercial companies converting one currency into another from buying and selling goods and services.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

3Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Re: Why Trade Forex Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Vlad

Vlad

Yes, the undoubted advantage of the currency market is the fact that with development of the global Internet you've got a great opportunity to trade from anywhere in the world at any time. We just need PC, laptop or PDA with the Internet connection.

4Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Re: Why Trade Forex Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

This is because it is very easy to get started and start earning. But to earn consistently requires good skills. A good broker is a must! I am with FreshForex and it compliments my needs. You can either manually trade with its excellent trading conditions of near zero spreads & no –requotes with leverage upto 1:500 or even earn passively with a massive 48% interest per annum! You can break even in 2 years and rest of it pure profits!

5Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Re: Why Trade Forex Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:50 am

susu

Simple access to trading platform is one reason behind why trading is so getting pervasive step by step. A PC with web association is sufficient to access this business. The market is open for 24/5. It is similarly a reason behind its reputation. Like forex binary options trading is in like way unavoidable. In the event that you are included with options trading try lxmarkets ! It is a regulated broker.

6Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Re: Why Trade Forex Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Forex is interesting. I like forex because after studying it for some time and taking some time to lear the essentials of forex, and learn some trading on a demo account to understand the principles of how the price moves, you can start making money. I don't trade with the brokers mentioned above)

7Forex - Why Trade Forex Empty Re: Why Trade Forex Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Robert Medina

Forex trader must concentrate on forex trading procedure and framework. It is imperative to comprehend trading systems to make your forex trades beneficial. In remote trade trading there are numerous systems, such as scalping, day trading, intra-day trading. A huge number, yet we have to comprehend that few out of every odd methodology suits each trader. Since, each forex trader has singular mindset and trading propensity. Be that as it may, I can state Jmfinancial.Eu is best for all as it offers ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It also provides risk free leverage ratio of 200:1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum