Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZD/USD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:59 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NZD was another gainer with nearly 1% gain, 0.92% to be exact. Now this is equally good but more on the back of continued weakening USD. Now this theme is getting pretty repetitive but it might not last long obviously. So NZD bulls needs to be careful and try to watch the key level pending which they might not be able to earn good over long term.

2NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

This pair also had a good run last week gaining nearly 1%. Further gains are not ruled out but with FED meeting next month, traders would be cautious enough! There were no big economic data’s coming out from New Zealand last week and next week is also kind of light. So this pair might track other pairs and markets too for its further direction. The commodity sphere did well last week and China data’s were also quite positive along with weak USD.

3NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon May 15, 2017 4:34 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Kiwi started off the week at 0.6919 and closed at 0.6883 with a loss of around 0.80%. So not a good week for NZD which was caught between some strong USD and weak NZD with RBNZ providing the impetus together with weak commodity prices. There were some economic releases/speeches from US side too which had its impact. Looking forward nothing much for the next week and one can expect some sideways trading.

4NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:39 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Kiwi was also a loser this week nearly losing 1% though it did well to contain the ranges despite many high profile news & events. Further downside might continue but the effect of USD also needs to be seen! NZD is a commodity linked currency and as such the price of commodities affects it. NZD also fares bad in a risk-off environment. So there might be many factors at play to be considered to trade this pair in the near-feature.

5NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Market was fixed on the Health Care reform of USA which was to be voted in parliament during the week but at the last moment the bill was pulled off and thus creating an uncertainty on what might follow next with health bill and more so regarding other big ones like Tax reforms and the infrastructure spending! Market might be looking for further clues on a concrete step. Nothing much of importance from New Zealand side though!

6NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:53 am

Vlad

Vlad

New Zealander/USD finished the upward movement and rebounded from the resistance level on the daily timeframe the price has formed an absorption pattern with a support on the level of 0.6750. I expect a corrective movement around 0,6700-0,6750, and then continuation of the downward movement with a view to sales at the level of 0.6500.

7NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:43 am

Vlad

Vlad

Today, with the opening of the trading session the currency pair NZD / USD went down and broke the support level of 0.6488, but the level of support and the lower border of the downward channel prevented fall. At this time, the indicators point to the possibility of growth and correction to buy the pair. Resistance levels today - 0.6538 and 0.6564.

8NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:06 am

Vlad

Vlad

Southern movement of the pair began. This week the interest rate for the New Zealander will be announced, forecast analysts agree it will be lowered, sales of the pair is the most preferable, I will enter the market at current prices to the level of 0.6500

9NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:36 am

Vlad

Vlad

The short position has brought profit, at the moment the pair is going up and I think the movement will continue to the level of 0.6615. Therefore I'm opening a position from this point to to the expected level. I don't consider the alternative scenario, coz the pair showed a strong dinamics last week

10NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Vlad

Vlad

The pair continues to be traded with growth from the upward sloping line of support and has reached resistance level of 0.6715. If it leaves the channel, it may increase to the support level 0.6645 and higher if it holds the support. As long as the channel is kept, growth remains in force.

11NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

Vlad

Vlad

Yesterday NZD/USD reached the upper border of the upward trading channel by spire and bounced. At present, the pair is being traded near resistance level 0.6368, trying to pass it, and if it succeeds, you should consider buying to resistance level around 0.6426 and look again at sale near the upper border of the channel. If the pair fails to pass resistance, it will be possible to try to sell it to the current support levels 0.6291 and 0.9233, where additional support will be represented by the lower border of the trading channel.

12NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Vlad

Vlad

Today, I expect an upward correction. Estimated resistance is 0.6580 with a minor pullback and rising to the level of 0.6610.

13NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Vlad

Vlad

So, NZD/USD pair is above 0.6557 flat level. If it settles above this level, there will be an upward trend. MACD indicator shows buy signal. So, you'd better buy here until the price is above 0.6557.

14NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:50 am

Vlad

Vlad

This pair seems to have a positive week beginning. I think, bull will test 0.6950 resistance level. If they break it, there will be a upward trend. If they couldn't – there will be a rollback towards 0.6890 support level.

15NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Vlad wrote:Как и ожидалось, отскок австралийского доллара против нас ограничены. Во вторник, пара продала рост до 0,7252, а вчера - на 0,7269. Поддержка около 0,7216, удерживая натиск медведей, но риски тестирования и, возможно, ломая показатели 72-й остаются высокими.
Please, Create a new topic in the Russian part of the Forum.
bad boys

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

16NZD/USD Empty Re: NZD/USD Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 am

Vlad

Vlad

As expected, the rebound of the Australian dollar against US up are limited. On Tuesday, the pair sold the growth to 0.7252, and yesterday - to 0.7269. Support near 0.7216 while holding back the onslaught of the bears, but the risks of testing and possibly breaking 72nd figures remain high.

Last edited by Vlad on Fri May 29, 2015 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

17NZD/USD Empty NZD/USD Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:54 am

Vlad

Vlad

The bear candle made a rollback to 0.7600 support level. And if it break this level, there will be a down trend.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum