Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

How long for demo trading

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How long for demo trading Empty Re: How long for demo trading Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Sariat Saimum

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

2How long for demo trading Empty How long for demo trading Mon May 18, 2020 11:43 am

J Martin

There is no such specific time. The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum