Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

For scalping you need to discover

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For scalping you need to discover Empty Re: For scalping you need to discover Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:08 pm

Sariat Saimum

In order to me, there are no best pair to trade , there is trader or “trader” kind of problem , my pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/ACD

2For scalping you need to discover Empty Re: For scalping you need to discover Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:24 pm

Sariat Saimum

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere.  My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

3For scalping you need to discover Empty Re: For scalping you need to discover Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:30 pm

Sariat Saimum

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

4For scalping you need to discover Empty Re: For scalping you need to discover Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:36 pm

Sariat Saimum

We have to recommend the broker which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

5For scalping you need to discover Empty Re: For scalping you need to discover Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:27 pm

Sariat Saimum

scalping is really profitable but of course need a perfect money management.

6For scalping you need to discover Empty Re: For scalping you need to discover Wed May 18, 2022 1:59 pm

Sariat Saimum

scalping is really profitable but first of all you have to make sure perfect money management.

7For scalping you need to discover Empty For scalping you need to discover Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 pm

J Martin

For scalping you need to discover your trading edge. By then you need to pick which trading methodology is best for you. True to say for scalping you need to be strong psychologically. Scalping is for expert people. But unfortunately novice trade love it more and washed away their account. I like scalping to an extraordinary degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and fast execution are essential for scalping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum