Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

To be a successful trader

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:26 pm

Sariat Saimum

For becoming a knowledgeable trader obviously we the traders have to trade multiple currencies. My trading career in demo account I always trade various pairs to see the performance how it works.  This approach always helps me to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

2To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:21 am

Sariat Saimum

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience,

3To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:23 pm

Sariat Saimum

risk is everywhere in this market because there is nothing like 100% , but if you have the ability to manage risk then you are able to survive in this volatile trading place.

4To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Sariat Saimum

THE SUCCESSFUL TRADER is a trader who always can ensure the prediction of this market with certainly.

5To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:15 pm

Sariat Saimum

the successful trader is a trader who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

6To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Sariat Saimum

I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

7To be a successful trader Empty Re: To be a successful trader Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:18 pm

Dolf Kessler

Turning out to be conquering is an inner aim of every trader. But to be a gainer, every trader requires basic support from his broker that will provide all the essentials a trader demands. Such as: learning facilities, lower spread, moderate leverage and good risk management tools.

8To be a successful trader Empty To be a successful trader Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:17 pm

J Martin

To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum