Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 41
Date of Entry : 2015-09-03
Godina : 26
View user profile

Success in Forex

on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:35 am
I've lost in forex, but I've only just started and I've learnt some important lessons already. Here's my experience: 

1. I bought too high. I bought AUD at 1.02. WIthin a day it fell to 1.01, and within a few more days it was down to .97. I was kicking myself for buying so high, because a week earlier it was only .91 and I thought it would keep rising to 1.10. I'm sure it will reach 1.10 when the financial panic settles, but I bought with leverage so I can't afford risking huge price fluctuations. 

2. I wanted to buy more when it fell to a bargain price (eg. at .96), by my money was stuck in my 1.02 buy so I couldn't do anything until it rose to 1.02. 

3. I ended up selling at a loss of 1.005. 

4. Another reason I lost was because I changed my trade strategy after buying. If you have lots of time and have an undervalued currency then you don't have to worry, it'll go up eventually even if it takes a few years. But if you're going to trade on a daily basis then you'll see how many opportunities you've lost while you're seeing it fluctuate at ridiculously low prices while you're stuck too high to be able to sell it. 

5. Stick to an undervalude currency. The GBP and AUD are still very cheap buys at the moment if you're in it for the long-run. If you want to know more about Best Forex trade take a look here http://alpari.com/
Broj poruka : 2
Date of Entry : 2015-10-06
Godina : 33
View user profile

Re: Success in Forex

on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:10 am
For the success in forex trading, I would suggest first try your hand at demo account before switching to real accounts. For a period of atleast 3 to 6 months, one should do demo trading only and learn the basics of forex.
Broj poruka : 34
Date of Entry : 2015-10-08
Godina : 35
View user profile

on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:32 am
Success in forex doesn't comes overnightly, it involves a real hard work. Many traders loose money in the start however it is a natural process, so we may not disappoint at the moment and keep learning from the past mistakes. Trading in demo account is a must and everyone should do practice demo account for one year atleast to get hands on strategies and other trading tricks.
Broj poruka : 15
Date of Entry : 2015-11-13
Godina : 26
View user profile

on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:50 am
Every successful forex trader would have his own methods and secrets of currency trade. Does trading success depend on accurate forex technical analysis? Good forex signal system? Good automated forex trading software? Good broker? Although all these are important, but the foremost important factor of all, is the mindset of a forex trader when he approaches his trades. The right mindset is actually a very big part of how to trade Forex successfully for big profits with automatic Forex trading systems.

http://tbinarybrokers.com/
Broj poruka : 217
Date of Entry : 2015-04-21
Godina : 28
View user profile

on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:44 am
Now you can get good profit in oil trading. Its race allows traders make a decent deposit. I trade contracts on crude oil from freshforex. It is fine that the broker gives you the opportunity to trade on both directions - Sell and Buy. In addition, these tools have favorable trading conditions, high liquidity and volatility, which makes it possible to make a profit quickly
Broj poruka : 34
Date of Entry : 2015-10-08
Godina : 35
View user profile

on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 am
Almost many of the traders looses in the start but we have to let go off it in order to become a successful trader. I think a new trader should start investing with small amounts so that the loss amount can be minimum. I also traded forex for a long time but after that I shifted to trading binary options which is easier to trade than forex and it has no stop loss mentioning, no take profit and no spreads.
Broj poruka : 15
Date of Entry : 2015-09-16
Godina : 28
View user profile

on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 am
To be successful with forex does not mean to have the occasional win, it means to win consistently over long periods of time and come out with profit month after month.  The key is not to make the same mistakes that are so common with forex traders.

best binary brokers
Broj poruka : 75
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28
Godina : 27
View user profile

on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:35 am
In my view, it’s not too hard to achieve success in a business like Forex, but the hardest part is to be able to maintain it and that’s where the difference is set with experts and beginners, if anyone is starting up his career in this field then it might feel great to make some profits, but eventually we got to learn that doing it consistently is just what matters most and that’s where I have come long way and that’s to do with OctaFX broker’s .
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
Godina : 27
View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:09 pm
Success comes with time, practice and concentrated on effort, due to your specific target at all conditions. With the right course, get ready and bearing, acing currency markets is inside your range, if you practice, practice, and practice. I am a binary options trader. I do options at Alpari as it is a main, regulated and authorized broker. It has numerous options variations to look over. Much obliged to you
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum