Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 8
Date of Entry : 2016-08-29
Godina : 35
View user profile

Characteristic of a good broker

on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:24 pm
What will be your main consideration when choosing a good broker? What are your standards and do you faithfully follow it when choosing one? My friend want me to try Optionstars because they have demo account, big payout rate and a lot more options to choose from? Do you think they have the characteristic of a good broker?
Broj poruka : 75
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28
Godina : 27
View user profile

Re: Characteristic of a good broker

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:28 am
In my view the biggest benefit with good broker is that they are equal for all.
Broj poruka : 157
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
View user profile

on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:47 am
There are many things to consider when we talk about good broker, but one characteristic about a good broker is equal support for all. It’s very often that we see brokers giving huge benefits to high investors, but no support for one who works with lower amount which is really saddening to see.
View user profile

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 pm
A good broker must be reliable, regulated & well capitalized to run a business as complex as forex trading! Personally, I am with FreshForex as it regulated (FINCRA), reliable being been in the business for years offering services on spot forex, Binary Options and buy shares of popular companies. They have near zero spreads & no re-quotes/slippages. There is free forex education & market analysis. There are offers on deposits & trading contests with cool prizes. Good customer support & fast withdrawals are really good!
Broj poruka : 75
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28
View user profile

on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 pm
We can put all the requirement when it comes to selecting broker, but we need to understand that it’s about comfort levels, if we are comfortable with working than only everything is going to work nicely, but if we are not with right broker than we will never be comfortable. I am joined under OctaFX, it’s the leading company in the industry with having epic offering from lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips while there are over 70 instruments to select from, it’s all superb.
Broj poruka : 51
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29
View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:20 am
Characteristic of good broker is many I think. First is the security, there is no point if our deposit will be unsafe with the broker we trust. It is self-evident that in starting trader should only risk the amount he or she can afford. Spreads are extremely important for seasoned or novice trader. You can withdraw your earning with ease. Margin requirement & the leverage ratios are another aspect when we are looking for a good broker. I can suggest LCG for reliability.
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 pm
A good broker is the one who makes your job easier. Find a broker that offers an easy sign up process, so that you can get your account up and running in just a few minutes. Naturally, you'd want to review some online recommendations of the broker you've chosen in order to find out whether the company is reliable or not. I can give you a good broker for binary options trading. FXPRO is good broker for options. I trade on this broker. They offer a lot facilities to their clients. You can have a look in their website.
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Godina : 39
View user profile

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:29 pm
The good broker is a broker who does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  That’s why as a professional scalper from my first day of trading I have been using Pepperstone which is regulated with real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips . so I can make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.
View user profile

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:31 pm
Herald, it’s just unfortunate that people have made broker allowing all techniques big deal, as that’s something which is necessary for any legitimate company. But, it’s just due to bad choice of brokers that we see people playing out brokers allowing all techniques so highly. I don’t buy too much into it because I am with FreshForex and they least worry about what techniques traders use instead they are dedicated in giving quality service. From having zero spreads to 101% Trade Able Bonus, it’s having all not unlike other brokers who feel proud by allowing all techniques.
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Godina : 39
View user profile

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 am
There are many things that we have to check when looking for a good trading broker. Actually the good broker first of all make sure secure trading environment for their clines. And they always ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to feel comfort when trading. as a newcomer because of these trading facilities from my first day of trading I have been using FXPRO which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform.  so, my trading life is very much secure and flexible.
Broj poruka : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-01-31
Godina : 21
View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:37 am
Characteristic of good broker is so important to choose & know a broker. If your broker is treating, you good in every way then you should stick with that broker. My broker Pepperstone giving me so much facilities beyond my expectations. They are giving free signals, instant execution, leverage, bonus etc. You can get mathematical analysis depend of market situations to make your trade easy, and so you could make the right decision.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum