Banx broker
Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Lopez123
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2015-09-03
Godina : 26

What are the good qualities of forex broker?

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 am
A good Forex broker is one that has great communication skills. When they can bridge the void between the retail investor and the broker well, then they have won half the battle to making both these parties money. When you do choose a Forex broker, you need to be able to talk to him or her and you need to be able to trust that person. This is being transparent. One of the great things about a broker that can connect with the investor is the fire they can stoke to making money. If you do not trust your broker, then there is a problem because you cannot communicate what you need and they cannot communicate what you need to do. So it is like Mac talking to a PC. There will definitely be problems there so talk to your broker and make sure that they can talk back to you.
Michale Clark
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-08-27

Re: What are the good qualities of forex broker?

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:59 pm
I don’t think forex is difficult. Forex can be difficult for them who don’t have proper knowledge and experience about forex market place. Forex is all about to buy and sell currency. So, it is very simple if you understand the basic of forex.
Eric Young
Broj poruka : 11
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 pm
The forex broker is the association between the dealer and the buyer of the monetary forms that are traded in the market. It is, in this manner, imperative that the brokers that the traders need to work with have fittingly arranged organizations and a decent standing notoriety. The absolute most critical part of control for the broker is managing the necessity of holding the customers' assets in isolated accounts. This game plan is set up to secure the clients' assets if the broker keeps running into money related inconvenience. 
Stuart Broad
Broj poruka : 168
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Godina : 27

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:50 am
The biggest quality of any good broker is regulation and having right features and facilities. I have just that with FreshForex, as they have it all with them been regulated while the conditions are superb with zero spreads, lightning fast execution and there are over 120 instruments to pick from. I don’t think you will want anything more from your broker!
Robert Medina
Broj poruka : 5
Date of Entry : 2017-09-18

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:49 pm
The forex broker is the relationship between the merchant and the trader of currencies that are traded in the market. It is, in this way, basic that the brokers that the traders need to work with have fittingly orchestrated associations and a good standing reputation. Indisputably the most basic piece of control for the broker is dealing with the need of holding the clients' benefits in segregated accounts. This course of action is set up to secure the customers' advantages if the broker continues running into cash related bother. I am happy to have Jmfinancial.Du as my broker. It gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip and have 50+ Trading instruments.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum