Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong

You are not connected. Please login or register

No more loss

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:49 am

I am trading forex for latest couple of years. Regardless, before going into the greatest capital market on the planet I have researched an impressive measure and furthermore take advices from authorities to get the correct broker for starting forex trading. The market is overflowing with countless yet few out of every odd individual is great.

2No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:19 am

Forex trading has evolved enormously in the last fifteen years and today anyone can trade, although trading in not suitable for everyone. You have to be educated for forex trading business. You can start trading forex with a relatively small amount of capital and this is truly on of the main benefits of forex trading.

3No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Eric Young

Self study is the best process to get yourself educated about forex trading. After learning the basic knowledge of trading, it is good to learn from an expert. I also did this.

4No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:42 am

I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures ......

5No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:20 am

Georg

how to trade without big risk?

6No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:53 am

jamshed

All novice trader always tries to find out no loss system. Like a proven strategy that outcome is in zero losses. There are many traders who are on the lookout for an easy trading system that reliably delivers profit. The point of any kind of strategy is to deliver profits that are higher than the total amount of losses.

7No more loss Empty Re: No more loss Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:35 am

simon68

If you don’t want to lose your money or your profit, from now you should start learning more and more about forex market. Study more and understand more. And know about risk management. Know about your broker because thus can make a huge difference in your trading. Learn scalping and control you greed, be patience and never lose hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum