Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Godina : 39
View user profile

some important for Forex trader

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:50 am
In Fx trading when looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience I think first of all we the traders have to ensure the broker is regulated or not. Then I will see the deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  by the way, I have chosen tickmill which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques.
Broj poruka : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-01-31
Godina : 21
View user profile

Re: some important for Forex trader

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:00 am
Today I am going to share some of my experience of my Forex trading life. If you decided to do Forex trading first of all you have to know about your business, what is actually Forex trading. Forex trading is a platform where you can exchange foreign currency online. You have to know some important things regarding Forex trading. Forex trading business is very flexible. You can earn huge money form here. For making profit in your business you have to select a broker.
Broj poruka : 51
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29
View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 am
There are many important things in forex to look after by a trader. First we can start with forex knowledge. Without proper knowledge you can’t survive here for long. And you can lose all your money, it happens still in forex market. Then we can go for a good broker. As like your knowledge broker can make your trade better or worse with their treat or activities. But you can trust tickmill.
Broj poruka : 51
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29
View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:40 am
There are many important things in forex to look after by a trader. First we can start with forex knowledge. Without proper knowledge you can’t survive here for long. And you can lose all your money, it happens still in forex market. Then we can go for a good broker. As like your knowledge broker can make your trade better or worse with their treat or activities. But you can trust FXPRO.
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Godina : 39
View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:20 am
We the traders for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly first of all have to make sure the broker which guarantee their clients funds.  that’s why I am with Pepperstone which is regulated with real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits. And they also ensures a wide range of trading technologies.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Broj poruka : 39
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 22
View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:59 am
Before jump in a real forex account we should learn and get experienced about forex. Because without proper knowledge we can’t trade. If we have good attitude, good trading strategy then we can earn good profits. The main thing is traders should choose a right broker. With a broker, they can learn about forex and they will get to know how to trade. I would like to suggest tickmill broker to work with a comfortable trading environment.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum