Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 39
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 22
View user profile

choosing a broker

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:58 pm
Choosing a forex broker is the most vital part of forex trading. A trader find this very complex thing when it is coming to matter about choosing a broker. Thousands of brokers out there and its quite tough choose one of them who is suitable for you. You don’t need go far for a broker. 
Broj poruka : 51
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29
View user profile

Re: choosing a broker

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 am
Forex business is very profitable business at the same time very risky business. In this business broker choosing is the most crucial part. None of a trader can deny that they find complexity while choosing a broker. When it is about broker selection no one hardly wanted to recommend any broker from the market. Because already there are thousands of broker exist in forex market.
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
Godina : 27
View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:26 pm
Picking a decent broker is critical for trading. I am a binary options trader. I was filtering for a respectable broker for couple of years. By then I have discovered lxmarkets broker for my binary options trading. It makes me feel secure with my cash. It has the best trading platform in the web. It in addition has distinctive options arrangements to inspect for trading. I like their customer reinforce. Consequently, I would completely prescribe this broker to anybody out there.
Broj poruka : 156
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:57 am
Choosing a right broker is very essential as it can mean the difference between success & failure! You can choose any broker but don’t regret later! I am with FXPRO broker who provides the suitable trading conditions like fast execution & ultra-low spreads which are ideal for any strategy. Couple that with forex education, market analytics, trading contests, partnership and fast withdrawals and you can be well set for excellent trading
Broj poruka : 19
Date of Entry : 2017-02-19
Godina : 38
View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 am
Most of the brokers found are to scam. So broker choosing is a  tough task to a trader. Broker is an important chapter to the life of every Forex trader.
Broj poruka : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 44
View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm
Choosing the right broker for forex trading is always been the hardest task to make for a forex trader. Searching the right one is always need advice, research and long thinking. Many of us did this steps but could not find the right one for us. As a result, we changed them for our trading sake.
Broj poruka : 16
Date of Entry : 2017-05-03
Godina : 25
View user profile

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 pm
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading .
Broj poruka : 13
Date of Entry : 2017-06-06
Godina : 26
View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:14 pm
Forex trading is the popular business from which one can earn huge amount of money. At the same time this is very risky business. The most crucial part of this business is broker selection. Each and every trader will agree with me that they have also found complexity while choosing their broker.
Broj poruka : 7
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10
Godina : 40
View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:28 pm
A trader must have to deposit in the Forex Market through a broker who does the transaction between trader and liquidity provider and in the middle they earn some commission. Some brokers do not do their work properly and turn the table upside down of their conditions. I used to trade with Exness, they used to provide me slippages in my trading orders, sometimes not touching my TP and let the trade run until it hits my SL and no good customer support.
View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 am
When choosing a broker there are many things that you have to check.  According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is if they are credible or not. Because the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Broj poruka : 156
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
View user profile

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:00 am
Choosing a right broker affects your profitability and trading.
Broj poruka : 8
Date of Entry : 2016-03-21
Godina : 30
View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:37 pm
Choosing a broker is the easiest and at the same time most difficult thing at the start of trading. But if the trader chooses a broker for himself and the trader is satisfied with everything then the trader will trade with such a broker for a long time.
View user profile

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:11 am
It is really important to ensure a credible trading broker for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum