Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broker choosing

+4
susu
jamshed
Stephen Fleming
Attary
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Choosing a broker is the most difficult task to do. Because there are so many brokers i the market and many of them are fraud. Ironfx is one of them. They create problem to their clients in many ways and harass them unnecessarily. They blocked their clients money. This is the worst broker in market. Working with this broker is the most bad experience ever.

2Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:29 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

We have to be extremely solid when it comes to picking the right broker, as it is something that’s all likely to have huge impact, so we need to make sure we have it on the mark.

3Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Dolf Kessler

Broker choosing is very important and crucial task to do and in my way I think a trader should know how to choose a broker before even trying to deposit your hard earned money in the real or live account. Cause if the broker is not good enough your invested capital can be in total risk.

4Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:34 am

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  Basically the traders who are not able to make proper initial capital only these kinds of traders always ask of trade with a large deposits bonus.  in my trading career I don’t like to trade with any kinds of bonus offer , because practically due to many kinds of limitations these kinds of offer cannot use in a proper way at all.

5Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:55 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Yes choosing a right broker is very important as it affects everything from trading to profitability to ultimate success or failure. If you choose a good broker then you can focus fully on making good trading. Identifying and sticking with good brokers is the key then. When I was a beginner I was defrauded by many but later I knew how to avoid them.

6Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

7Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 am

Teddy Burkett

Broker plays an important role to a trader. That's why choosing a broker is a very important job to do. A trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker. You must check overall the broker you choose to work. The broker must have some qualities like fund safety, easy withdrawals, demo trading facilities, swap free accounts, unlimited amount of open position, instant IB commission, rebate etc. 
bad boys

8Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:16 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Choosing the right broker is the key to successful trading.

9Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Rodney Redmond

Broker choosing is an important factor for trading in Forex or any financial instruments. I have been trading options for years and had tried a lot of brokers but was unsatisfied with their overall service.

10Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Broker choosing is really an important topic to every trader because a broker plays a vital role to a trader.

11Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm

susu

Picking a better than average broker is important for trading. I am a binary options trader. I was searching for a respectable broker for couple of years.

12Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 pm

jamshed

Broker choosing is the toughest work for a trader. The success in forex trading 99% depend on broker selection. Because your business trading platform is your broker, who will manage your whole account. Broker is important because you are investing your money in to it. This work is tough because you do not know which one is perfect for your trading platform because there are already thousands of broker in the market.

13Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 am

Stephen Fleming

Without a forex broker, forex traders can’t deal with currency exchange. This is the main reason why we need foreign exchange broker. We do not need only foreign exchange broker, also we need that broker should be reliable and trustworthy enough for deposit money. It is the hardest part for forex trader.

14Broker choosing Empty Re: Broker choosing Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:56 am

Broker choosing is such a tough task because most of the brokers found are to scam. There are too many brokers around the world. But all these brokers are not well reputed. So naturally we go for a well established broker.

15Broker choosing Empty Broker choosing Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Attary

Broker choosing is the most important part of forex trading. Your profit and loss is depending on broker choosing. As a broker one must focus on some matters. That’s are security of your funds, superior execution, avoid long time process for withdrawal, customer service etc. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum