Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
jamshed
Number of messages : 50
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Year : 29

About my broker

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:46 am
My broker LiteForex offers minimum trade size, like mini or micro lots. They are the best and strong liquidity provider, because they handle 0.01 lot. With mini lots you can deal with your trade through the money of your brokers. They have the fastest execution to offer. Because as a trader we know the more time wasted in fulfilling my trade I can lose the price what I desired to get from my exchange.
Stephen Fleming
Number of messages : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 45

Re: About my broker

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:59 pm
In this market place we the traders actually select our trading strategies according to our trading experience, from all trading strategies scalping is really profitable and usable that brings profit in a short time. But practically in spite of a demand able trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms. By the way, I am very lucky to choose  Ticmill  from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.
Attary
Number of messages : 38
Year : 22

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:16 am
My broker Trio Markets is the best broker in forex market. I really feel lucky to have this broker. There was always my broker behind of my success. I learned so many thing about forex with them when I was new in trading and they gave me the opportunity to start trading with a small investment. I can get all kind of real trading facilities and services from them. I am quite satisfied with this broker.
Cherry Lon
Number of messages : 19
Date of Entry : 2017-02-19
Year : 39

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:56 am
Broker is an important topic for all Forex trader. If the broker remain good then it will be easy for a trader to continue his trading. But if it is not then the trading is likely to hell. So broker choosing is becoming an important task for a trader due to maximum brokers are found to scam.  I have also faced many problems of broker. Now I am trading with  a broker called RoboForex is very active with having such kinds of facilities including flexible leverage up to 1:400 as well as low spread and they take no set up fees.
Herald May
Number of messages : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Year : 39

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:06 am
I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified. Because lost of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.  By the way I can recommend only Trade.com which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this STP trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.
simon68
Number of messages : 17
Date of Entry : 2017-01-31
Year : 21

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 pm
I know all about my broker. Because my broker LCG is the most transparent broker in forex industry. Their clients can see clearly all their procedures and what they are doing for their customers or traders or clients. They offer lowest spread, best trading platform with many tools. Your funds will be safe in their hands They are most reputed and reliable broker in this huge industry.
Stephen Fleming
Number of messages : 36
Year : 45

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:45 am
Broker Choosing will not be difficult when you follow some my suggestions .First what kind of trading you use like scalping or day trading etc. if you are scalper you have to choose low spread brokers and also you have to choose those brokers  who does not have any reqotes or slippage also you have to choose commission free account .then you can trade well and don't have to face any broker difficulties. For me LCG is the best.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum