Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 51
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29
View user profile

My Broker.

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 am
To enter a forex market for currency trading you must need a broker. To select a broker, you should not underestimate the help of experienced traders. Their assistance can help you to select the right one. If you are a new trader in forex market, then this matters a lot to you. Because you have more to learn. With their tips you can know how to proceed with a broker. This is the way I joined FXPRO.
Broj poruka : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-01-31
Godina : 21
View user profile

Re: My Broker.

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:19 am
If you are thinking about Forex trading first of all you must need a broker. Most of the traders considered brokers for their bonus offer. Bonus is motivational and inspirational thing that you get from your broker.  But it is useless to have thousands of bonus but actually doesn’t work. I have joined FXPRO broker. This broker is regulated trading broker and I can use their bonuses without any restrictions.
Broj poruka : 10
Date of Entry : 2017-02-23
Godina : 26
View user profile

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:10 am
Which broker is more comforatble for newbie?
Broj poruka : 39
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 22
View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:51 am
[size=15]Having a right forex broker is necessary for forex trading because success in forex depending on which broker you are working with and when you are with a broker then check are they reliable or not, are they offering all kind of trading services or not.
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Godina : 39
View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 am
We the traders should choose our brokers in cool mind please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.  My trading career I have chosen Pepperstone that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. Myself scalper and as a scalper I have chosen this real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.
Broj poruka : 12
Date of Entry : 2016-12-11
Godina : 26
View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:08 pm
@Georg wrote:Which broker is more comforatble for newbie?
i recommend you to start with LCG broker, this broker is comfortable for trading
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum