Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your broker?

+2
Clark
Stephen Fleming
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:15 pm

Sariat Saimum

We the traders have to choose the broker which always provides security of funds, lowest trading spreads, and low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services and much more.

2What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Broker plays a important role to a trader. Without the help of a broker a trader can not trade well. So a trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker

3What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:34 am

As a scalper that’s why difficult to rate at any brokers, because by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. 

4What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 am

Chris

Chris

A broker is known as a middleman. It serves different services to the traders. There are thousands of brokers around the world. Now a day it has become very tough to identify the right broker. Maximum of the brokers are getting into market position through showing fake or no certificate.  

5What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Wed May 17, 2017 3:20 am

ivanandrej25

ivanandrej25

bad boys

6What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am

Chris

Chris

A trader can be influenced by a good broker. A good broker always offers the best trading facilities regarding various tools. It provides the high security level as I have a big amount of capital I am in need of a better security.

7What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Wed May 03, 2017 10:13 am

Bob Massie

I am a forex trader since 2008. For this long duration of trading I see a lot of brokers. I know how this broker business runs very well using my experience. There are a lots of broker in this market. But it is really funny in many of those you can be satisfied with very few one.

8What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Wed May 03, 2017 8:20 am

Choosing a right broker depend on your trading understanding.   If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. that’s why we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,  

9What is your broker? Empty Re: What is your broker? Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Clark

Clark

As a whole the forex system is a reliable one, and has been around for longer than a year. The task is to find a reliable middle person between you and forex.

10What is your broker? Empty What is your broker? Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 am

Stephen Fleming

Forex Brokers are vital for both retail and institutional forex traders’ success and it is also very important to trade using a reliable trading platform. Forex trading is not restricted to professional traders or a few specially chosen people in the market. And top rated forex brokers are able to cater to a wide variety of needs, beginners and amateurs included.

Last edited by Yuri on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum