Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
jamshed
Broj poruka : 50
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29

Is your broker is social?

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 am
Every trader has to depends on their brokers in many ways. A broker is the vulnerable key of forex trading where you are standing with all your tactics and strategies, foolproof plant but you can’t be succeeding in your trade just because of your broker does not support you. Pepperstone providing you the open book platform which allows you to allocate portions of your portfolio to copy other traders’ strategies.
simon68
Broj poruka : 17
Date of Entry : 2017-01-31
Godina : 21

Re: Is your broker is social?

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:02 am
Broker is the most important factor in Forex trading. Its play most important rule in your trading carrier. The profit and loss of trading business is totally depend on broker. If don’t wanted to get loss still you have to depend on your broker. If you are standing with full proof strategies and plant but you cannot succeeding in your trade business because of your broker. I am very lucky to get the best broker in the market which is
LCG.
Herald May
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Godina : 39

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 am
If you want o get maximal result from this market place, besides good trading knowledge you also have to make sure the most credible broker, otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of good trading knowledge. In my trading career, I have chosen FXPRO which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system,   minimum margin requirements and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
susu
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
Godina : 27

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:21 pm
No, my broker is not social but it is one of the best brokers in the field of binary options trading. The have the best trading platform in the globe. In options trading, broker is very important.
Cherry Lon
Broj poruka : 19
Date of Entry : 2017-02-19
Godina : 39

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 am
I am trading with Pepperstone having high leverage up to 1:400, low spread, quick execution, no set up fees, no dealing desk and reqoutes are available here. The security of their clients’ funds is their top priority. With this broker, you can be absolutely assured that your deposits are secured in every possible way. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions.
Rodney Redmond
Broj poruka : 10
Date of Entry : 2017-02-07
Godina : 35

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 pm
Each trader needs to relies on upon their brokers from various perspectives. A broker is the helpless key of forex trading where you are remaining with every one of your strategies and techniques, idiot proof plant however you can't prevail in your trade as a result of your broker does not bolster you. A broker gives you the open book platform which permits you to distribute segments of your portfolio to duplicate other traders' techniques.
Stuart Broad
Broj poruka : 171
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Godina : 27

on Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm
As of now there is no Social Trading with my broker FreshForex but there are good services like many kinds of useable bonuses which increases the profitability of the traders by providing the right kind of environment. Social trading is essential copying other’s work but you can use Expert Advisors of the broker to do that, which can either be free or paid, so that you can be own master and need not depend on others!
Michale Clark
Broj poruka : 25
Date of Entry : 2017-08-27

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:47 pm
If you are serious about trading in the forex market, then the trading platform you select to execute forex trades from will be an extremely important tool you will rely on in your trading process. Trading platforms can either be provided by your forex broker, usually at no additional charge, or they can be from independent software developers like the popular Meta Trader 4 (MT4) or Meta Trader 5 forex trading platforms. I am using Meta Trader 4 trading platform through my broker......
They have accurate trading quotes for all of the currency pairs you are interested in trading. Their trading platform allow the quick entry of all of the types of orders that you think you might need.
Eric Young
Broj poruka : 29
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07

on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 pm
Right now there is no Social Trading with my broker FXPM yet there are great administrations like numerous sorts of useable bonuses which builds the productivity of the traders by giving the correct sort of condition. Social trading is basic duplicating other's work however you can utilize Expert Advisors or robots in your trading. As it permits robot trading to its Silver, Gold and VIP account holders. It also has advanced teaching materials.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum