Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong

You are not connected. Please login or register

broker problems

+5
Trevoreath
gandra
sebseb
Nastya1
mayab
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Sariat Saimum

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper , we the traders have to choose the broker that allows scalping including lowest trading spreads.

2broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Sariat Saimum

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

3broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 am

Sariat Saimum

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

4broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Samuel Hobbs

Finding a decent broker is a troublesome occupation. Here are several tips to pick a standard broker. The critical thing you have to see is the true blue body of the broker. It is key bit of a broker. By then yield for leverage, edge and spreads. So in addition check beginning deposit stray pieces. Moreover, that it is so normal to deposit and withdraw your cash. Furthermore check their client leverage. I am also a forex trader.

5broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 am

Negami

Negami

Solving broker problems is very easy if you sign up with a regulated broker. Traders are advised not to go for unregulated brokers since if any dispute occurs, there is nowhere to turn to. I agree with the idea of reporting it to FPA, you'll get help

6broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm

SnowCrazii

SnowCrazii

So name it here in order for us not to deal with them as well. Which method they proposed to withdraw the money and what sum is the minimum to do that ? Please send some proof and some more details before posting such things here. And what was the company which "helps" you to recover money ? Share with it and don't just make flud posts.

7broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Trevoreath

Trevoreath

I agree with Mr. Gandra on this. I don't know of any forum that can beat Forex Peace Army when it comes to checking broker reviews and getting all the important information about scammers, and how to avoid them. Furthermore, Forex Peace Army also has a court where you can file your case against that broker.

8broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:31 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

I don't think so. If you want to check brokers rating the Forex Peace Army is one of the best websites for that job.

forexpeacearmy.com

https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

9broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 am

sebseb

There is a site that can help you sort out Forex brokers topbrokers. If you want to know each broker's trading conditions, regulation, and payment methods, you can check topbrokers' website.

10broker problems Empty Re: broker problems Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Nastya1

If you do not want to spend time on unreliable brokers, I advise you to visit the site  where the rating is only valid brokers from around the world.

11broker problems Empty broker problems Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 pm

mayab

I was ripped off by a bogus broker, it was difficult to get a withdrawal after many failed attempts. I had to hire a recovery solution company to get my funds back. mayabanin01atgmaildotcom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum