Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Lopez123
Number of messages : 46
Date of Entry : 2015-09-03
Year : 26

Selecting the right broker

on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:27 pm
Because the role of the broker remains important it is advisable for the forex trader to find the brokerage that best serves their specific needs. For example, http://alpari.com/  one of the functions a broker performs is to advise about particular currencies, an important point to consider is whether this advice is available when the trader is actually trading – be it the middle of a weeknight or a Sunday afternoon. In most cases, it is advisable to use a broker who provides 24-hour support. Brokers are often selected because of a forex trader’s particular trading strategy or requirements, and it is often a good idea to try several forex brokers before making the final decision; this is a particularly good idea for novice currency traders. All traders should be sure that the trading tools provided by the broker meet their own individual requirements.
Vlad
Number of messages : 211
Date of Entry : 2015-04-21
Year : 28

Re: Selecting the right broker

on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:34 pm
I also think that a trader and not only a beginner is better to have accounts with several brokers. Firstly, it will allow to choose the best option, while the second is will secure your deposit. It is safer not to keep all your eggs in one basket. And I agree that the level of support plays an important role, especially for a beginner. BTW, the style Freshforex consultants treated me and helped me to guide through all my questions played an important role in the fact that I opened an account with this broker.
LukasFulton
Number of messages : 2
Date of Entry : 2015-11-17
Year : 30

on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:48 am
It is always good to sign up with a legitimate broker, which keeps your funds safe and provides 24-hour support to the customers. But, there are also some factors which cannot be overlooked. Payout is another important factor that must be more than 70%. In this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpA02tGLvK9UlxOhuX0LE9A you will get all the reliable brokerage houses with high payout rates.
vix69
Number of messages : 34
Date of Entry : 2015-10-08
Year : 35

on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 am
@Lopez123 wrote:Because the role of the broker remains important it is advisable for the forex trader to find the brokerage that best serves their specific needs. For example, http://alpari.com/  one of the functions a broker performs is to advise about particular currencies, an important point to consider is whether this advice is available when the trader is actually trading – be it the middle of a weeknight or a Sunday afternoon. In most cases, it is advisable to use a broker who provides 24-hour support. Brokers are often selected because of a forex trader’s particular trading strategy or requirements, and it is often a good idea to try several forex brokers before making the final decision; this is a particularly good idea for novice currency traders. All traders should be sure that the trading tools provided by the broker meet their own individual requirements.
Trading with the right broker is the key to success while many newbie seems confuse while choosing the right broker. It is importantly noticeable that all brokers are not that much promising as they seems to be. So instead of stuck with a scam broker, it is advised to open demo accounts with two or three top of the line brokers. Compare them manually and after that start with minimal amount to check their hidden processes. Once you do this, you will understand the entire process of these brokers.

This is what I suggest and BTW is Alpari UK issue has resolved and did the traders get their money back..?
Vlad
Number of messages : 211
Date of Entry : 2015-04-21
Year : 28

on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:42 pm
@LukasFulton wrote:It is always good to sign up with a legitimate broker, which keeps your funds safe and provides 24-hour support to the customers. But, there are also some factors which cannot be overlooked. Payout is another important factor that must be more than 70%. In this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpA02tGLvK9UlxOhuX0LE9A you will get all the reliable brokerage houses with high payout rates.
Exactly! Is there sense to trade, if you can not withdraw the money you earned?
vix69
Number of messages : 34
Date of Entry : 2015-10-08
Year : 35

on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:43 am
Almost all brokers have the same payouts rate ranging from 70 - 80%, some offer more better like AYREX is paying out up to 88%. But the main thing to find out before going with any broker is to check if they have a good repute in the market or they are making new traders a fool.
Mickytaylor
Number of messages : 16
Date of Entry : 2016-05-22
Year : 27

on Fri May 27, 2016 8:48 am
Selecting right broker is absolutely vital and that’s why I only prefer to go with regulated and reputed companies.
Mady Mackness
Number of messages : 82
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:35 pm
It’s obviously vital that we should select a quality broker, it will be very risky if we go with new or broker that’s not established.
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 179
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16

on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:29 pm
Selecting right broker is absolutely must and that’s something that any sensible guy should understand.
Mady Mackness

on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:49 pm
Right selection is obviously important because without right company we will always feel comfortable and relaxed.
Stuart Broad

on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:06 pm
It’s definitely vital to have good broker, it’s really how we are going to land our self into good results and success.
Mady Mackness

on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 am
Selecting a broker is as important as planning is and if we understand this then only we will have better chance of success and will be able to achieve anything rewarding.
Jimmy Cook
Number of messages : 5
Date of Entry : 2016-05-25

on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:48 pm
I am also working with Alpari - Alpari, I would absolutely agree with you over it. I believe they are indeed one of the best IF not the best company in the industry at present. They have been servicing in over 200 countries and only growing. One can operated with as low as 1 dollar here and never have to worry about anything whether that’s because of their spread that starts from 0 pips or whether this is to do with their instant execution of trades, it’s simply remarkable!
Mady Mackness

on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 am
A good broker is someone who makes obvious difference.
Stuart Broad

on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:19 pm
Selecting right broker is absolutely crucial because it makes obvious difference and if we seriously wish to achieve success then it got to be done through right broker.
Mady Mackness

on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:36 pm
Selecting right broker is definitely the key thing and sort of a game changer, if we really wish to be successful then we got to have right broker that we can trust and rely upon.
Stuart Broad

on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 am
Selecting broker is obviously much bigger task than what it actually looks and the reason is very much obvious, it’s because we are making investment and when we are with wrong broker than pressure becomes so much that we automatically make wrong decision and Forex can’t be done with such issues.
tommay
Number of messages : 2
Date of Entry : 2017-02-01
Year : 46

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:24 pm
my friend referred me to papperstone, he said he doesn't have any problems with withdraws and i opened an account 2weeks ago ,i can say the platform is really good,especially for new traders - very easy to trade and a lot of assets and seems like very good pauouts
Herald May
Number of messages : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
Year : 39

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:40 pm
If you want to get maximal result from this market place first of all you have to choose the right broker, because in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life without having a reliable support from a trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  By the way now I am comfortable with Alpari which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies.  And they ensure security of funds at any deposits.  So, I for all time feel secure when trading.
Stephen Fleming
Number of messages : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 45

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:37 pm
Selecting broker is an important component for a trader and I truly believe being with a decent broker does make a difference. Like having a decent style matters for your trading and like this being with great broker with better conditions do make a difference a considerable measure for me. I truly cherished the administration of this broker as they are stick point exact with their conditions. Till now i have never confronted any issues with their administrations yet their record supervisors do call me for inquiring as to whether i have any. They are agreeable and an above and beyond from other exchanging broker with whom i have worked with before.
Attary
Number of messages : 38
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 22

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 am
[size=15]Selecting the right broker is very important for a trader in forex. Because the result of your trading is fully depending on your broker. A good broker must have a high level of security. The broker you have selected their trading platform must have to be user-friendly and stable. You have to check does they offer free news feed or not.
John Cenaa
Number of messages : 28
Date of Entry : 2017-05-03

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm
Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
sebseb
Number of messages : 12
Date of Entry : 2017-07-13

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 am
Hi! I am new to this forum.

This is one of the most important parts as a Forex trader. Your skills would be put to waste if you end up with the wrong broker. You should be able to find a broker that matches your needs as a trader. There's this website that me and my friends have been checking to help us select the perfect broker for our needs.
Abuchi
Number of messages : 3
Date of Entry : 2017-07-20

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:59 am
Selecting a broker requires time and some research. It is important that we do some background check before actually opening a live account. Demo accounts can also help as these serve as a training before going live. My broker Alpari has given me a great Forex trading experience. From account opening up to the withdrawal process, they have always met my expectations.
Goldor
Number of messages : 31
Date of Entry : 2017-03-07
Year : 32
Residence Country : Russia

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:43 pm
What is a correct broker? To each his own, for a scalper - it's one with a low spread, for a long termer - with a fixed spread. Each person needs to choose his own broker.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum