Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selecting the right broker

+3
Mickytaylor
Vlad
LukasFulton
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Broker is an important factor to traders. Without the help of a broker a trader can not trade well. But selecting the right broker is a very tough task to do. There are so many brokers in the market. Among them choosing the right one is quite difficult. Because there are many fraud brokers. Ironfx is one of them. This broker is very bad at their services.

2Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Dolf Kessler

Selecting a good broker is very important but selecting a right broker is very crucial. Every trader has different trading styles and they follow different trading mechanism to trade the market. Like scalpers looks for lowest spreads and faster execution whereas Position traders look for swap free and storage fee free service from a broker. So, choosing a good broker is one thing but choosing a right broker for your kind of trading style is also very important.

3Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:43 pm

What is a correct broker? To each his own, for a scalper - it's one with a low spread, for a long termer - with a fixed spread. Each person needs to choose his own broker.

4Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 am

sebseb

Hi! I am new to this forum.

This is one of the most important parts as a Forex trader. Your skills would be put to waste if you end up with the wrong broker. You should be able to find a broker that matches your needs as a trader. There's this website that me and my friends have been checking to help us select the perfect broker for our needs.

5Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

6Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Stephen Fleming

Selecting broker is an important component for a trader and I truly believe being with a decent broker does make a difference. Like having a decent style matters for your trading and like this being with great broker with better conditions do make a difference a considerable measure for me. I truly cherished the administration of this broker as they are stick point exact with their conditions. Till now i have never confronted any issues with their administrations yet their record supervisors do call me for inquiring as to whether i have any. They are agreeable and an above and beyond from other exchanging broker with whom i have worked with before.

7Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Selecting broker is obviously much bigger task than what it actually looks and the reason is very much obvious, it’s because we are making investment and when we are with wrong broker than pressure becomes so much that we automatically make wrong decision and Forex can’t be done with such issues.

8Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Selecting right broker is definitely the key thing and sort of a game changer, if we really wish to be successful then we got to have right broker that we can trust and rely upon.

9Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Selecting right broker is absolutely crucial because it makes obvious difference and if we seriously wish to achieve success then it got to be done through right broker.

10Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 am

A good broker is someone who makes obvious difference.

11Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 am

Selecting a broker is as important as planning is and if we understand this then only we will have better chance of success and will be able to achieve anything rewarding.

12Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

It’s definitely vital to have good broker, it’s really how we are going to land our self into good results and success.

13Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Right selection is obviously important because without right company we will always feel comfortable and relaxed.

14Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Selecting right broker is absolutely must and that’s something that any sensible guy should understand.

15Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:35 pm

It’s obviously vital that we should select a quality broker, it will be very risky if we go with new or broker that’s not established.

16Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Fri May 27, 2016 8:48 am

Mickytaylor

Mickytaylor

Selecting right broker is absolutely vital and that’s why I only prefer to go with regulated and reputed companies.

17Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Vlad

Vlad

LukasFulton wrote:It is always good to sign up with a legitimate broker, which keeps your funds safe and provides 24-hour support to the customers. But, there are also some factors which cannot be overlooked. Payout is another important factor that must be more than 70%. In this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpA02tGLvK9UlxOhuX0LE9A you will get all the reliable brokerage houses with high payout rates.
Exactly! Is there sense to trade, if you can not withdraw the money you earned?

18Selecting the right broker Empty Re: Selecting the right broker Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:48 am

LukasFulton

It is always good to sign up with a legitimate broker, which keeps your funds safe and provides 24-hour support to the customers. But, there are also some factors which cannot be overlooked. Payout is another important factor that must be more than 70%. In this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpA02tGLvK9UlxOhuX0LE9A you will get all the reliable brokerage houses with high payout rates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum