Next Generation Performance Management Past
Sent online on the Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:21 pm by GLC Group
- Date / Time: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:00 am
- End date / time: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:00 pm
- Price per person: Fee
- Category: Other
Next Generation Performance Management (PM) and Performance Appraisals (PA) MasterClass 3.0, 21-22 November, 2019 – Vienna, Austria
Join the next in the Performance Management series, the Next Generation Performance Management and Performance Appraisals MasterClass 3.0 which will be held on the 21st and 22nd of November, 2019 in the historical city of Vienna, Austria led by Robert Mosley, Global Remuneration Expert and HR Consultant.
The course objective of Next Generation Performance Management and Performance Appraisals MasterClass 3.0 will be Performance Management and Performance Appraisals. It is crucial to design and define the right performance management system that supports your organisation’s goals and business objectives and encourages the development of each individual employee. HR professionals already know that individual performance management is an important tool for improving organisation performance.
This new-and-improved course will also share latest best-practice approaches for abandoning the annual end-of-year performance appraisal meeting and how you can abandon annual KPIs, by moving to monthly milestones and monthly “MSCs”, and monthly 10-minute feedback sessions.
By the end of the MasterClass you will:
* Learn about the truths and myths concerning the “Death of Performance Appraisals” and discover the new trend of monthly milestones via MSCs rather than annual goals via KPIs.
* Increase overall business and individual employee performance by developing clear objectives in the new format of MSCs which explain to your employees what is expected of them.
* Understand the three critical components of an effective performance management system which include setting objectives, measuring competencies and planning development, and drive performance by developing SMART objectives as part of performance management.
For more information, please visit our website and request the Agenda!