Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Lopez123
Number of messages : 46
Date of Entry : 2015-09-03
Year : 26

Auto Trading Binary Option

on Tue May 09, 2017 8:11 pm
I have found this amazing binary option auto trading, their performance is quite good. I tried this for 2 months, not all weeks win but I'm in profit now. I have tested it for just 25$, maybe next month will upgrade it.

I can confirm the result in their website is real, they showing all the chart for each trade that replicated to member. The problem is, this auto trader only works for binary.com, can not use in any other broker.

Muriel Duncan
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-05-25
Year : 26

Re: Auto Trading Binary Option

on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:12 pm
Let me start by saying that I am very pleased with the service offered by my broker. They provides the various types of trading platforms, which are also visually attractive, and easy to operate with advanced trading tools. They are active 24/7 to assist their clients all over the world in different languages. They are offering maximum currency pairs and they are allowing me to trade or exit at the right time.
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 179
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Year : 27

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:57 am
We have to be extremely on the mark with how we go about doing things in Binary Option trading, as it’s extremely challenging. I have suffered once with iqoption broker, as they have caused huge issue and even closed out which troubled me big time!
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 179
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Year : 27

on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 am
I hate doing Auto trading, as it rarely gives you results that can be called good. So, that’s why I go for my own way. It’s not like I haven’t tried automatic trading but only failed. Most recently, it was through IQOption, who themselves are a forgettable company for all involved.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum