Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 2
Date of Entry : 2015-10-07
Godina : 29
View user profile

Introduction

on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:41 pm
Hi, I am Sam. 26 year’s young entrepreneur very much interested in forex investments & trading. I hope I will get better suggestion, recommendations & help from experts of this community. Can anyone suggest where I can learn some basics of forex trading?
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Broj poruka : 3654
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Godina : 47
View user profile

Re: Introduction

on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:25 pm
My friend, you need to trade, trade and only trade, then learn ,learn and learn. Then find a good fx brockers with low spreads and ECN / STP account types.
Our forum has a lot of educational material, use some of that for the start.
Broj poruka : 39
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 22
View user profile

Re: Introduction

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:01 pm
If you want to learn about forex with a best environment, then join FXPRO broker. They are offering free training courses and you can learn online with amazing video sessions. It’s better for you if you start practicing on a demo account. When you become familiar with forex you can start trading with small investment with this broker. You can get all kind of trading services like good leverage, fast execution, news feed, lowest trading spread, fast withdrawal etc. from this broker.
Broj poruka : 51
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29
View user profile

INTRODUCTION

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:40 am
Forex is the largest market place in the world with huge advantages. You can exchange foreign currency 24 hours of day in Forex market. It is the most competitive market because there are more than thousands of online unique broker. Every day more than $4 trillion of business run in Forex market. If you wanted to do Forex trading you just need a good platform with many useful tools. You can join Pepperstone to get better trading facility.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum