Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
jamshed
Number of messages : 50
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Year : 29

Foreign Exchange.

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:30 am
Foreign Exchange market consists of two tiers, the interbank or wholesale market. and the client or retail market. And in this market foreign exchange dealers are banks, and a few nonbank operate in both the interbank and client markets. They profit from buying foreign exchange at a bid price and reselling it at a slightly higher ask price. Worldwide competitions among dealers narrows the spread between bid and ask. I am trading in forex with FXPRO.
simon68
Number of messages : 17
Date of Entry : 2017-01-31
Year : 22

Re: Foreign Exchange.

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:43 am
Foreign exchange is the world’s biggest financial liquid market. Shortly it is called Forex. This market is tied up with two parts. One is the inter bank or wholesale market and the other is the client or retail market. All people like banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment firms, hedge funds and retail investors are allowed to buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies in foreign exchange market. Investors and traders are betting that one currency is go up and the others will go down. I am doing trading business for past few years with alpari.
Attary
Number of messages : 38
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 22

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:17 am
Foreign exchange is the exchanges of one currency for another or the conversion of one currency into another currency. It is the most liquid financial and largest market in the world. Exchange of currencies is the primary reason why it’s very popular. Trading with Pepperstone broker is very interesting. They make me feel very homely when trading with them. They are offering multiple opportunities for traders to make good profits.
Eric Young
Number of messages : 34
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07
Residence Country : Slovenian

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:01 am
The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines the foreign exchange rate. You can make money by doing online forex trading. But for that you need proper knowledge and a good forex broker. I am trading with FXTM broker where you will get all educational resources to learn the market.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum