Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
jamshed
Number of messages : 50
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Year : 29

Good Broker.

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:23 am
FXPRO is one of the best broker in forex industry who provides highest levels of security to their clients whether they are institutional or retail does not matter. This broker offers all traders flexible leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, and the capability to trade over hundreds instruments. This broker provides a great variety of optimized account types, desktop, tablets and mobile trading platforms. They host regularly exciting and live contests.
Attary
Number of messages : 38
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 22

Re: Good Broker.

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:52 pm
Good broker always ensures you best trading environment. As my trading experience FXPro broker is one of the broker who is very honest and trusty with their services. Their trading software’s are upgraded and provide logical and mathematical technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis with charts. They can give you more than you can imagine. Till now I had no issues with the broker and as per their services and customer support I really feel comfortable with this broker.
John Cenaa
Number of messages : 28
Date of Entry : 2017-05-03
Year : 26

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check , according to my trading experience first of all the broker allows scalping or not.
Michale Clark
Number of messages : 23
Date of Entry : 2017-08-27
Residence Country : Michale Clark

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:22 pm
Forex brokers usually allow their customers to trade with only a small percentage of the position value in their accounts, so that traders do not have to invest tens of thousands of dollars for the chance to make any real profit. When you trade at a leverage of 500:1 it means that for every $1 that you invest in the market, the broker effectively invests $500 for you.
Jennifer Billings
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10

on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:37 pm
Broker is a very important thing to traders. A trader can not do trade well without the help of a broker. Broker works like a magic wand to traders. So it is very important for a trader to find a right broker to trade with. And it is the most difficult task to do. A trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker.
 I personally trade with FxPro broker with 100% fund safety along with faster withdrawal service. This is a regulated broker with lowest spread and mega rebate facilities. Their customer support system is very good. According to me this this the good and reliable broker.
Jitendra Patel
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-07-09
Year : 37
Residence Country : Bangladesh

on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 pm
All the traders wants a good broker to trade with so that they can learn many things about forex and can also do trade with good profit. So every trader should be very careful while choosing a broker. I personally trade with freshforex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They always take care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and helpful. I feel lucky having this broker in my trading career.
Roland Branch
Number of messages : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10
Year : 40

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:17 pm
Broker is very much important to a traders life. A trader can not do trade well without the help of a broker. So a trader must need a good broker. But choosing a good broker is a very tough task to do. Because there are many fraud broker in market. They always cheat their clients. Ironfx is one of them. This broker is very bad at their services. Trading with this broker is like wasting of time.
gandra
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Number of messages : 3636
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Year : 47

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:24 pm
You must give us the reason for your dissatisfaction with ironfx in this part of the website here, please. Everyone can claim/says, this broker is a bad broker, show us the evidence.
John Cenaa
Number of messages : 28
Date of Entry : 2017-05-03

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:41 am
It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services ,  exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum